Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sebelum dan Selepas

Sunday, June 7, 2009
Lawak nie telah dihantar ke email oleh salah sorang opismate aku iaitu Ananthi..siot nyer lawak. Oleh kerana lawak nie memang teramat sengal, maka amatlah bermakna sekali jika aku letak kan di dalam blog agar Encik MSH boleh membaca nyer..heheh..

Before Marriage:

He: Yes! I have been waiting for this moment!
She: Do you want to leave me?
He: NO! Don't even think about it!
She: Do you love me?
He: ofcourse! Over and Over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why you are even asking that?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance i get
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy? I am not that kind of person!
She: Can i trust you?
He : yes.
She: darling...............

After marriage:
Read it from the bottom to top!

1 comments:

en_me said...

ammvoiii akak omeii ittewww..

Post a Comment